Posted by : Robert Child Tuesday

Last week I had the great pleasure of meeting Binghamton University President, Dr. Harvey Stenger, and speaking before a capacity crowd at the Binghamton University Forum as part of the Distinguished Speaker Series. My presentation was titled, "The Wereth Eleven - An Unknown War Crime" and it was warmly received. And I'd like to take the opportunity to thank everyone who made me feel so welcomed. After the presentation I answered a number of questions from members about the story and the film and everyone really seemed to enjoy the event.

Below is a news story from the local Binghamton TV station about the event.

Contact Me

Contact Me
Click Email Icon Above

Monthly Newsletter



Tribute to Joe Small

Tribute to Joe Small
Joe Small Exec. Prod. - Wereth Eleven
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- Copyright © Robert Child Emmy Nominated Screenwriter / Director -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -