Posted by : Robert Child Thursday

*this is an update of an earlier program announcement*

I just learned that Military Channel has rescheduled the air date for The Wereth Eleven it is now Thursday February 21st at 10PM. The change was made presumably to do more on air promotion for the program. I hope all can tune into the broadcast or at least set your DVR.




4 Responses so far.

  1. djcizme says:

    I set my DVR for the show but much to my chagrin, some other documentary was broadcasted instead. Has the Military Channel changed the date and if so when might it be on for real, if you know? Thanks for your help.

  2. Yes thank for your comment. The Military Channel changed the airing at the last minute to February 21st at 10P. Sorry for the confusion.

  3. djcizme says:

    To the best of my knowledge the Military Channel has yet to air this documentary. I was really looking forward to seeing it. Any idea when it might be on?

  4. Hi djcizme, Yes Military Channel aired it in early Feb. I forget the date. Not sure about re-airings. But you can watch it on Hulu for free if you can sit through the commercials. Thanks for your interest.

Contact Me

Contact Me
Click Email Icon Above

Monthly Newsletter



Tribute to Joe Small

Tribute to Joe Small
Joe Small Exec. Prod. - Wereth Eleven
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- Copyright © Robert Child Emmy Nominated Screenwriter / Director -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -