Posted by : Robert Child Tuesday


I am excited to announce that I am funneling my passion for military history into a new podcast. Yes, I am diving into the podcast pool in my quest to cover all forms of media. I will be hosting the 20-minute, audio-only weekly show, which will have video excerpts and promotions.

The content will be engaging conversations with fellow military history authors and filmmakers as well as current Medal of Honor recipients. These soldiers indeed proved they were the "Point of the Spear," which is the reason for investing time and energy into producing a weekly show.

We are in the process of reaching out to guests now, and I promise you won't be bored. Each weekly podcast will feature lively conversations that provide a behind-the-scenes look at some prominent commanders and battles down through time. 

Point of the Spear with Robert Child will be available on all the major podcast platforms including, Apple Podcast, Spotify and Castbox, and several others. 

Look for more announcements to come on this upcoming exciting venture!

Contact Me

Contact Me
Click Email Icon Above

Monthly Newsletter



Tribute to Joe Small

Tribute to Joe Small
Joe Small Exec. Prod. - Wereth Eleven
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- Copyright © Robert Child Emmy Nominated Screenwriter / Director -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -