Posted by : Robert Child Wednesday



I am pleased to announce that upcoming on October 2nd I will be speaking to an assembly at the Solebury School on three of my history films.

I will be illustrating what it takes to bring history to life in the writing and production approach and how these films can have an impact on changing people's views on history.  The trailers for the three films I will be discussing are below.

The Wereth Eleven


America's First D-day: Washington Crossing


The Gettysburg 150th (2013)


Contact Me

Contact Me
Click Email Icon Above

Monthly Newsletter



Tribute to Joe Small

Tribute to Joe Small
Joe Small Exec. Prod. - Wereth Eleven
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- Copyright © Robert Child Emmy Nominated Screenwriter / Director -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -