Posted by : Robert Child Thursday

I had a tremendous time speaking to an assembly of more than 250 students early Tuesday morning about a few of my history films. And I'd like to thank Dean of Students, Annette Miller for inviting me to speak at Solebury School.

I was told that the faculty and students at Solebury had a focus and a keen interest in history and they really seemed to enjoy it. In fact a group of students came up after the presentation to ask more questions and say say that they thought it was, "cool". High praise indeed and I'm so glad they enjoyed it!  I look forward to my next visit to Solebury.

Contact Me

Contact Me
Click Email Icon Above

Monthly Newsletter



Tribute to Joe Small

Tribute to Joe Small
Joe Small Exec. Prod. - Wereth Eleven
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- Copyright © Robert Child Emmy Nominated Screenwriter / Director -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -