Posted by : Robert Child Tuesday

I have decided to focus my podcast efforts on an area, which interests me a great deal, faith. And today I launched the new podcast, "Stories of Faith and Courage" with the debut episode on the Story of John Newton who wrote the hymn, Amazing Grace. It is an "amazing" story and very inspiring and I know you will enjoy it. LISTEN HERE.
My plan is to release two episodes each week on Tuesday and Wednesday and we have shows coming on the Story of Joshua from the Old Testament, The Four Chaplains of WWII, The Sermon that Ignited the Crusades and many more.
The Jake Hamilton Series will wrap up in early September and the plan for Point of the Spear is to continue only with the D-Day in 90 Minutes series which will wrap in October. Stories of Faith and Courage is my primary podcast focus because that is my interest and I hope you will check out and subscribe to the show.

Contact Me

Contact Me
Click Email Icon Above

Monthly Newsletter



Tribute to Joe Small

Tribute to Joe Small
Joe Small Exec. Prod. - Wereth Eleven
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- Copyright © Robert Child Emmy Nominated Screenwriter / Director -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -