Posted by : Robert Child Monday

I wanted to let everyone know I launched a new website for my company, RSC Media Group, LLC last week. The company began in 2017 and focuses on my short-form video work for businesses and social media. 

I've done quite a bit of work directly for businesses besides my work in television and documentaries. It appears there is a need in the market for well-produced video for business and branding.

I sunsetted the Point of the Spear podcast because I felt I'd achieved what I set out to do. I had only planned to produce it for six months and it turned into three years! All the episodes are still available, however, and there were some truly outstanding author interviews that I enjoyed immensely. So you can still continue to check the podcast out.

But I invite you to visit my company site. I am adding content to it as far as Case Studies, all the time, which I attempt to make informative and valuable. This blog will still continue. It seems to have it's own inertia since I started it back in 2007, when blogs were all the rage. I began it at the request of my film distributor, Inecom, which no longer exists. I invite you to follow me on LinkedIn that is my most active platform.

Follow on LinkedIn


Contact Me

Contact Me
Click Email Icon Above

Click Image Above to Watch on Tubi

Monthly Newsletter



Tribute to Joe Small

Tribute to Joe Small
Joe Small Exec. Prod. - Wereth Eleven
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- Copyright © Robert Child Award-Winning Content Creator -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -