Posted by : Robert Child Friday

Hey folks for reading pleasure this weekend in honor of all our servicemen and women on this Memorial Day Weekend 2017 I am making almost all my military history titles FREE. This is a limited time offer of this weekend only. Honor our military and take time to learn their stories. I have books and stories from the American Revolution through WWII. And perhaps best of all my, Big War Box Set, is also FREE but for one day only - Memorial Day. In this compilation you will find five of my history titles at no cost!

I hope you will take advantage of this great opportunity to check out my work as you enjoy this patriotic weekend with your friends and family. Links to all the books are below.



Contact Me

Contact Me
Click Email Icon Above

Monthly Newsletter



Tribute to Joe Small

Tribute to Joe Small
Joe Small Exec. Prod. - Wereth Eleven
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- Copyright © Robert Child Emmy Nominated Screenwriter / Director -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -