Posted by : Robert Child Friday



This was a hidden gem I came across and thought I would share with folks. It is the unreleased trailer, trailer #2 if you will of the America's First D-Day film - unreleased till now. I have released it in honor of the recent opening last month of the brand new Museum of the American Revolution in Philadelphia.

What I love about this piece is it transports you back into the American Revolution instantly - to the snow that Christmas Eve, to the dying soldiers and misery. We spent a good deal of time in the film set-ups but the results were worth it.

Hopefully you will have a chance to not only visit this new museum but also check out this film which I wrote and directed for the Continental Film Alliance in Pennsylvania. It is one I am very proud of. Click on the cover art below or America's First D-Day to check it out.


Contact Me

Contact Me
Click Email Icon Above

Monthly Newsletter



Tribute to Joe Small

Tribute to Joe Small
Joe Small Exec. Prod. - Wereth Eleven
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- Copyright © Robert Child Emmy Nominated Screenwriter / Director -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -